The ministry of FCAP seeks to provide resources that will give you spiritual under- standing and direction in your work. Your airline provides resources that give you clear definition and direction in your work responsibilities, and coordination with people in relationship to your job. In the same way Christians need to understand God truth in order to guide their thoughts, give direction to their attitudes and actions, restructure their emotions and unite them together. The resources of FCAP focus on the essentials of the Christian faith and relating God's truth to our workplace. We do this without focusing on minor denominational differences, but rather by looking at subjects that define and describe God's relationship to our work and our responsibilities to Him while in our workplace.
(Please select one of the items below or under "Resources" listed in the menu to the left.)
- Thought for the Day * Responses & Comments to "Thought for the Day"
- In the JetStream * Responses & Comments to "In the JetStream"
- Workplace Ministry
- Fellowship/Personal Involvement
- LIFT-OFF (In-depth Studies)
- Life Issues
- FCAP Briefings (Script Archives)
- Audio Briefings (Archive)
- Bookshelf Ministry
- Additional Resources
- Request for FCAP Resources
- Making Your Connection
YouTube Videos - to watch and ponder ....